Is this the worlds easiest blog posting method?
I cannot type very well being a two finger typist and I have trouble spelling, but these days it’s not so important. Just this morning I was able to rattle off three meaty blog posts without touching the keyboard.
The tool of my choice for this is the Apple 4S iPhone using Siri
Since I have mountain lion installed on my Apple computer I am able to synchronize the notes tool from my iPhone and my iMac. Now it is simply a matter of pushing the Siri button and talking my blog post as I’m doing right now. This entire post is added by Siri into my notepad on my iPhone as I talk. I like to collect posts in notepad to draw from as required.
When I’m done I simply rest for little while, check my draft and then when I want to Press I copy and paste my notepad across into my WP blog. I just adjust small imperfections, add a picture or MP3 and publish. We know content is important. To know that it brings such results and now that you’re able to do it without having to type I think this is a new year of content creation and rapid authoring
Good luck with your next blog post!
- Affiliate (116)
- Apps (2)
- Business growth (27)
- Content (11)
- Conversions (64)
- Domaining (3)
- How To (179)
- Interview (60)
- James Schramko (150)
- Lifestyle (25)
- List Building (49)
- Local Business (3)
- News (48)
- Outsourcing (3)
- Podcast (63)
- PPC (24)
- Product creation (13)
- Product launch (8)
- Review (12)
- SEO (49)
- Social Media (8)
- Traffic (95)
- Video (50)
- Video Marketing Case Study With Jake Hower
- Building An Effective Autoresponder Sequence For Your Online Business
- The Most Powerful Marketing You Can Use In Your Business – An Own The Racecourse Case Study
- Dan Andrews And James Schramko Discuss Successful Podcasting, Super Productivity and Market Leadership Trends
- The TIM [Time Income and Mobility] Formula Explained with Tim Conley and James Schramko
- Victoria Gibson Discusses How To Build Your Business Faster Using Facebook Marketing
- James on Building An Effective Autoresponder Sequence For Your Online Business
- Ckcbolster on Building An Effective Autoresponder Sequence For Your Online Business
- alannahheaton on Video Marketing Case Study With Jake Hower
- James on Double Digit CTR (For PPC Marketers) Launched!
- Ben on Double Digit CTR (For PPC Marketers) Launched!
- Jake Hower on Video Marketing Case Study With Jake Hower
- Why You Need To Constantly Change May 22, 2013Is your business well-adapted to change? In this episode: 00:08 – You may do things differently down the track 00:46 – Your job as a business operator is ______ 01:33 – Today’s action step Already have a seat for the big event this June? Buy your FastWebFormula 4 ticket here Join the SilverCircle waiting [...]Why You Need To Constantly Change is a post fro […]
- Are You Caught In The Easy Trap? May 21, 2013How do you avoid falling into this trap? Highlights in this news video: 00:08 – Is ‘easy’ a reality? 00:46 – People want this 01:27 – Be prepared to put in effort FastWebFormula 4 Live is just a few weeks away, better grab your tickets today! Need more profitable business tips? James Schramko [...]Are You Caught In The Easy Trap? is a post from: Super Fa […]
- What Does It Take To Have A Laptop Lifestyle With Yaro Starak May 21, 2013This week’s highlights: 01:20 – According to Yaro, the Laptop Lifestyle is …. 01:42 – People would rather ____ than work 04:40 – M___ is a bad motivator 06:00 – Tell us what you need help with 09:26 – Why Yaro started video blogging 10:19 – Are videos ranking in search engines? 13:03 – Adapt [...]What Does It Take To Have A Laptop Lifestyle With Yaro Starak […]
- Genesis WordPress Update May 17, 2013New updates coming out soon… In this episode: 00:07 – The big difference with the new version is _______ 00:32 – What if the upgrade is not quite right? 01:00 – We can take care of your website for you Get your very own mature and established domains from us Looking for premium web design [...]Genesis WordPress Update is a post from: Super Fast Business with […]
- Weekly Digest May 17 2013 May 17, 2013In this week’s episodes we bring you effective profit-boosting tips, business insights and updates on SEO and our live event. How Do They Do It? Some online businesses seem to know your every move. It’s a sneaky marketing trick that you can use yourself to make relevant offers that are likely to convert. Discover [...]Weekly Digest May 17 2013 is a post fr […]