Subscribers of this blog can look forward to an email I just added to the newsletter. In the video I share the test results from Test One and Test Two for the IMS free report.
Watch as I show you the percentages from my text versus video test. What works better – long squeeze page or short? Can you guess?
In the video I share my mistakes and also my plans for future testing. The thing I found out about traffic was a real discovery that will change the way I make landing pages from now on!
I am sure the results will surprize you and I hope you can use my test results in your own marketing! One test had a 10:1 result that shocked me! The market decides what works and this information gathered from the behaviours of about 1150 or so subscribers was very interesting…
One of the next videos in the training series is ‘How to set up Split Tests” using Google optimizer. Make sure you join today!
- Affiliate (116)
- Apps (2)
- Business growth (27)
- Content (11)
- Conversions (64)
- Domaining (3)
- How To (179)
- Interview (60)
- James Schramko (150)
- Lifestyle (25)
- List Building (49)
- Local Business (3)
- News (48)
- Outsourcing (3)
- Podcast (63)
- PPC (24)
- Product creation (13)
- Product launch (8)
- Review (12)
- SEO (49)
- Social Media (8)
- Traffic (95)
- Video (50)
- Video Marketing Case Study With Jake Hower
- Building An Effective Autoresponder Sequence For Your Online Business
- The Most Powerful Marketing You Can Use In Your Business – An Own The Racecourse Case Study
- Dan Andrews And James Schramko Discuss Successful Podcasting, Super Productivity and Market Leadership Trends
- The TIM [Time Income and Mobility] Formula Explained with Tim Conley and James Schramko
- Victoria Gibson Discusses How To Build Your Business Faster Using Facebook Marketing
- James on Building An Effective Autoresponder Sequence For Your Online Business
- Ckcbolster on Building An Effective Autoresponder Sequence For Your Online Business
- alannahheaton on Video Marketing Case Study With Jake Hower
- James on Double Digit CTR (For PPC Marketers) Launched!
- Ben on Double Digit CTR (For PPC Marketers) Launched!
- Jake Hower on Video Marketing Case Study With Jake Hower
- Have Your Say May 25, 2013Did my post / video / podcast inspire you? Have you achieved a result after implementing something you learnt here? Would you just like to comment and tell me and others about it? over to you: Have Your Say is a post from: Super Fast Business with James SchramkoHave Your Say is a post from: Super Fast Business with James Schramko […]
- Breaking Through Barriers In Your Consulting Service Business With Kyle Tully May 24, 2013Kyle Tully is back to discuss why many people fail and how your consulting service business can succeed. Podcast highlights: 02:03 -The Top 10 03:33 – Blaming your lack of time? 04:44 – What inspired James to quit his job 07:31 – The safest way to earn 09:26 – Worried about the competition? 12:21 – [...]Breaking Through Barriers In Your Consulting Service Bu […]
- Weekly Digest May 24 2013 May 24, 2013In this week’s digest you’ll get news on software updates, ideas for running your business, and tips on achieving the lifestyle you want. New WordPress Version Updates are in store for WordPress and for the popular Genesis platform. What does this mean for you and your site? Check out our post on these developments [...]Weekly Digest May 24 2013 is a post […]
- How To “Work The System” With Sam Carpenter May 23, 2013Sam Carpenter shares his experience and tips for creating and implementing business systems. Topics discussed: 01:26 – Understanding the concept of “Work The System” 03:32 – What large successful organizations do differently 06:09 – What to consider when creating or storing this system 09:46 – The starting document 10:06 – What comes next 13:40 – [...]How To […]
- Why You Need To Constantly Change May 22, 2013Is your business well-adapted to change? In this episode: 00:08 – You may do things differently down the track 00:46 – Your job as a business operator is ______ 01:33 – Today’s action step Already have a seat for the big event this June? Buy your FastWebFormula 4 ticket here Join the SilverCircle waiting [...]Why You Need To Constantly Change is a post fro […]