Due to niggles with a previous system I needed a new shoppingcart / membership site system and luckily I found Nanacast. It is totally awesome and I predict it will become extremely popular with Internet Marketers.
Paypal or Merchant
I was able to migrate my products from Clickbank and DL Guard straight away and use Paypal. If you want a merchant account you can use that if you prefer.
The wizards are super easy to use and you can create memberships and products in minutes. The step-by-step process guides you through setting up the product including custom styling, WYSIWYG affiliate message editors, affiliate details, product support, Up sells and down sells ‘launch tree’ style. Amazing. You can even choose the payment button.
Affiliate Fraud protection
The IP and cookie tracking helps prevent people buying through their own links. The other cool thing it allows is the ability to track clients through the sales funnel and credit affiliates for backend sales and even cross sales later.
Hosted sales pages
If you have only got a product or service you can have the sales page hosted there and use the Nanacast system as your sales letter / cart / delivery center. You do not need a sales letter but it will be better if you do.
Nanacast parses (integrates) with Aweber and Get response and iContact plus MANY other auto responders. You can also have unsubscribe rules and ‘lost ‘ sales (canceled) actions for followup. Very powerful.
(cart test is now closed)
(When I was testing the new system out I had a download. The test has finished).
- Affiliate (116)
- Apps (2)
- Business growth (27)
- Content (11)
- Conversions (64)
- Domaining (3)
- How To (179)
- Interview (60)
- James Schramko (150)
- Lifestyle (25)
- List Building (49)
- Local Business (3)
- News (48)
- Outsourcing (3)
- Podcast (63)
- PPC (24)
- Product creation (13)
- Product launch (8)
- Review (12)
- SEO (49)
- Social Media (8)
- Traffic (95)
- Video (50)
- Video Marketing Case Study With Jake Hower
- Building An Effective Autoresponder Sequence For Your Online Business
- The Most Powerful Marketing You Can Use In Your Business – An Own The Racecourse Case Study
- Dan Andrews And James Schramko Discuss Successful Podcasting, Super Productivity and Market Leadership Trends
- The TIM [Time Income and Mobility] Formula Explained with Tim Conley and James Schramko
- Victoria Gibson Discusses How To Build Your Business Faster Using Facebook Marketing
- James on Building An Effective Autoresponder Sequence For Your Online Business
- Ckcbolster on Building An Effective Autoresponder Sequence For Your Online Business
- alannahheaton on Video Marketing Case Study With Jake Hower
- James on Double Digit CTR (For PPC Marketers) Launched!
- Ben on Double Digit CTR (For PPC Marketers) Launched!
- Jake Hower on Video Marketing Case Study With Jake Hower
- Breaking Through Barriers In Your Consulting Service Business With Kyle Tully May 24, 2013Kyle Tully is back to discuss why many people fail and how your consulting service business can succeed. Podcast highlights: 02:03 -The Top 10 03:33 – Blaming your lack of time? 04:44 – What inspired James to quit his job 07:31 – The safest way to earn 09:26 – Worried about the competition? 12:21 – [...]Breaking Through Barriers In Your Consulting Service Bu […]
- Weekly Digest May 24 2013 May 24, 2013In this week’s digest you’ll get news on software updates, ideas for running your business, and tips on achieving the lifestyle you want. New WordPress Version Updates are in store for WordPress and for the popular Genesis platform. What does this mean for you and your site? Check out our post on these developments [...]Weekly Digest May 24 2013 is a post […]
- How To “Work The System” With Sam Carpenter May 23, 2013Sam Carpenter shares his experience and tips for creating and implementing business systems. Topics discussed: 01:26 – Understanding the concept of “Work The System” 03:32 – What large successful organizations do differently 06:09 – What to consider when creating or storing this system 09:46 – The starting document 10:06 – What comes next 13:40 – [...]How To […]
- Why You Need To Constantly Change May 22, 2013Is your business well-adapted to change? In this episode: 00:08 – You may do things differently down the track 00:46 – Your job as a business operator is ______ 01:33 – Today’s action step Already have a seat for the big event this June? Buy your FastWebFormula 4 ticket here Join the SilverCircle waiting [...]Why You Need To Constantly Change is a post fro […]
- Are You Caught In The Easy Trap? May 21, 2013How do you avoid falling into this trap? Highlights in this news video: 00:08 – Is ‘easy’ a reality? 00:46 – People want this 01:27 – Be prepared to put in effort FastWebFormula 4 Live is just a few weeks away, better grab your tickets today! Need more profitable business tips? James Schramko [...]Are You Caught In The Easy Trap? is a post from: Super Fa […]